This was when my face was swollen and reddish at the beginning.
I applied the facial mask powder.
After applying, my face's redness and swollenness reduced so much that all my housemates couldn't believe it. ;)
For a before and after pic, please look at the comparison below.
2. One slice of lemon (optional)
3. 5-6 spoons of milk (depending on your preference) // water
How do you mix it?
1. Pour the mask powder into a bowl.
2. Add in the milk. [If you prefer your mask to be a thicker ones, add less milk in it, vice versa]
3. For whitening purposes, squeeze the lemon slice into your mask powder.
Note : For sensitive skin, it is advisable for you to reduce the amount of lemon juice so that it won't cause any itchiness // uncomfortableness onto your skin.
4. Your batter should look like the following when it is done.
5. Apply it thoroughly onto your face and/or neck.
6. Let it dry for approximately 15min
. Wash it with warm water. Remember to move in circles while you're washing so that it can be used to remove your dead skin cells. Washing your face in up and down sequence might lead to having tiny wrinkles on your face as you aged.Tips:
1. If you do not like the smell of fresh milk, you can try strawberry or chocolate flavoured milk
. Last week, I accidentally bought HL's strawberry milk instead of the fresh ones. I tried using it with the mask powder & lemon. The results turned out to be excellent instead. No rashes no uncomfortableness no itchiness.
2. If you do not like the smell of milk at all, try mixing the mask with distilled or mineral water
instead. Avoid using pipe water as it might not be as clean as the ones which have been filtered before.
3. You can also try to mix the mask powder with your own brand of toner or moisturising water (a.k.a H2O, MAC's moisturising mist etc)
4. Also, you can try out using olive oil.
5. Not only for face, this mask powder can be used to as a skin spa and can be used onto your whole body cuz it's just too natural!
6. DO NOT wait for the mask to dry thoroughly before washing it off as a dry mask will in turn absorb the moisture of your skin. The mask MUST be washed off before it's totally dry.
7. Note that I myself is of very sensitive skin in that my skin turns red very easily. But this mask powder works perfectly on me, so I doubt it would have any problems on you girls. And I've tried it for approximately 4-5 times already in 2 weeks time
1. If you add in lemon juice in it, it definitely helps in whitening and the result is guaranteed obvious.
2. Cure your pimples, oil controlling, reduce your pores and remove your dead skin cells.Price:
1. Only RM2.50 for each packet
. Definitely cheaper from paper masks you can get from Kose or any other brands.
2. Get 3 for RM7
3. Get the Facial mask DIY kit
from our Small goodies selection + 3 facial masks at only RM16.What are you waiting for? Want to whiten your face? Want to control oi? Want to reduce your large pores? Want to look good tomorrow??
Place your orders now! ^^ALL RM 2.50 packings of the mask powder have been SOLD OFF already
We do have the RM5 in hand now though! The RM 2.50 restocks will arrive on approx. this coming Saturday so do keep your orders coming in! :) Many have tried and said "yes", what say you?
Happy Shopping :)